- Modular, or flip-up, helmets are becoming more popular every year. To meet the market’s growing demand PHX has been focusing on the latest advances in engineering to provide the world’s safest, most secure helmet with the convenience and comfort of open-faced helmets.
- Certifications for all Phoenix helmets meet or exceed DOT standards in the USA, Canada and Mexico.
- Amongst the lightest helmets in its class. Advanced ABS structure, treated hardware and advanced moisture/heat resistant adhesives yield a performance blend of durability and lightweight construction ideal for competition or recreational use.
- Phoenix True-Fit helmets offer fully independent Kids, Youth and Adult sizes.
- Phoenix exclusive 4–point ventilation system, providing maximum air transfer with built in dust filtering. Each vent can be opened, closed or semi-staged to accommodate all riders, temperatures and riding conditions.
- Full range high density face shield offered exclusively by Phoenix provides advanced rider safety. All shields are removable, replaceable and can be upgraded to our tinted, reflective and colored models.
- Interior padding ‘jaw liners’ are snap-removable and machine washable.
- Reinforced multi-fabric neck roll provides additional support and improved weather seal for maximum comfort and noise reduction under any conditions.
- Ultra-soft padded chin strap with heavy-duty snap buckle to ensure maximum comfort, ventilation and uncompromising safety that far exceeds industry standards.