GIO 125 Hunter ATV
- 125cc, four-stroke, single-cylinder, air cooled
- 8.2hp, semi-auto transmission
- 3-speed forward, 1-speed reverse
- Seat height: 26” (67cm)
- Tires: 19×7-8” (f) / 18×19.5-8” (r)
- Remote kill switch installed
- Front and rear hydraulic disc brakes
- Rear hitch ball add-on option for trailer
- Upgraded dual a-arm (f) / solid axle (r) suspension
- New Angel Eye Head Lights
- New LED Speedometer
- New footrest with shockproof rubber
- New chain tightener and chain cover
- Available in Black, White Camo and Burgundy
The GIO Hunter 125cc Kids ATV is a masterpiece of quality and details when it comes to quads. Great for kids who are interesting to learn to drive and learn some new skills. This bike has some great riding and safety features that are usually only offered in branded products. This quad is very easy and simple to handle because of its great features that include an automatic transmission, 19″ front tires, and 18″ rear tires.
It is easy to control and offers rider a firm control on the bike. Its available colors are: blue/white, and orange/white.
The sport comes with rear hydroponic disc brakes and front drum brakes. The quad comes standard with 19-7-8 front tires and 18-9.5-8 rear tires.
Equipped with a powerful 8.2 HP engine, strong steel structure and amazing safety measures, this quad is a great addition to any family and can be enjoyed by kids of all ages.
Automatic, Air cooled, 4-stroke, 1-cylinder,automatic
|Front Hand Brake||
|Rear foot brake||
19” x 7”-8”
57" x 39" x 39" (145cm x 99cm x 99cm)